Best Hair Dryer Dot In Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing BestHairDryer, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BestHairDryer’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BestHairDryer’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BestHairDryer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on BestHairDryer’s web site are provided “as is”. BestHairDryer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BestHairDryer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event will BestHairDryer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BestHairDryer’s Internet site, even if BestHairDryer or a BestHairDryer authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BestHairDryer’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BestHairDryer does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BestHairDryer may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BestHairDryer does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials
6. Links and Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet, all of which have their own privacy and data collection practices. Links to sites are provided only for your convenience and you access such sites at your own risk. Links do not imply that we sponsor, endorse, are affiliated with or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted material displayed on or accessible through such sites.
BestHairDryer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BestHairDryer of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BestHairDryer’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Copyright and DMCA Notice
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement (“Notices”) should be sent to our designated agent.
We respect the intellectual property of others and ask our users and visitors to do the same. We will process and investigate Notices and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of a Notice complying with the DMCA, we will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, the Notice must include the following:
A physical or electronic signature (i.e., /s/NAME) of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
10. Editorial Content
The Site contains reviews, opinions, and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained on the Site should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety, or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed on the Site. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on the Site.
Although we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content we prepare is accurate and informative, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in such Content, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your reliance on such Content or the use of any product or service reviewed or discussed in such Content.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.